Thursday, January 19, 2006

This is where I Blog from...

This is where I blog from and it just happens to be the old police cell (no bars to the window nowadays tho')! However, there are big changes afoot. Mr Dell computer has been causing me some problems of late, so he has to go and in his place, my son has ordered for me the little mini apple mac operating system. It has arrived and you see it laid out on our dining table. I will say, it may take me some time to get familiar with this. I can imagine that the line between Wales & Switzerland will be red hot in my attempt to sort it all out. Bear with me, I'll be back.....


5 comments:

Alice said...

It looks even more delicious than in the book. I love your home. It's so light and clean and tidy - no point in me being envious as I only have myself to blame - oh, and Richard, of course. Your bench tops look the same as mine - green granite?

Alice said...

Sorry Marian - I put my comment under the wrong posting.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Ohh a mac mini you a very up to date Marion! Btw I have just answered your long comment on my blog, sorry for the delay, but I've had much work to do for the last 2 days. Thank God it's weekend now :D

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hi Alice... Thanks for your comments about my tidy home. Yes, I do like it tidy, but remember, pictures can be 'staged'.
I'm really a clutter-bug at heart and love my bits and pieces around me. My family have been encouraging me to de-clutter, so I have gone along with it to some degree. However, I refuse to allow my book collection to be touched. I do have a bit of a problem with magazines too, Home, Garden & Cookery, you know the type, I love them, they are so beautifully illustrated that I simply hate to part with them. I have wicker baskets around the house full of them.
I must give you a peek inside my dining room one day, now that is quite different, quite dark and very much in Victorian style. I refuse to de-clutter there!
Marion

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hello Carol. yes, I've finally got over to apple mac. Friday was a stressful day. I discovered that apple don't support USB connections, which my modem is, so I had to re-connect up Mr Dell, download something or other (under Christopher's instruction) and eventually we got connected to the internet. I'm not a very techie person and I do so hate it when I don't understand what I'm doing. But as I'm continually told by my son, 'Read the manual Mother'.
Marion