Thursday, June 08, 2006

I FEEL SAD.....

One of our dear blogging friends has decided that her last post has been posted and Dee of ‘Homemarkersheart.... http://homemakersheart.blogspot.com/ is ending her blog, for reasons she explains in her last post.

I for one, have enjoyed Dee’s blog from when she started way back in February, only a couple of months after I started mine. Her posting have been an inspiration to me, through them I’ve had the privileged to glimpse into her life in South Georgia, meet her handsome family and importantly, her spiritual messages have influenced me greatly.

Farewell Dee. As I said in my letter to you, I am so pleased that our paths through life touched for a short time. I send you Blessings and a happy and fulfilled future. Marion

8 comments:

HORIZON said...

I stopped by Homemakersheart's blog and really enjoyed looking through all the posts and photos. Sorry to hear that it is closing ~ perhaps you could write to one another by email?

mrspao said...

It is sad when a friend decides to close their blog. She sounds like a lovely person.

Carole Burant said...

I never had the pleasure of knowing Dee but by what you said, she sounds like a lovely person and it's no wonder you're sad about her closing her blog. It's funny how close we can get to some people without even meeting them in person...through our daily writings on our blogs we get to know each other so well.

TJ said...

I can see how you would mourn the loss of this blog...I too stopped by...but she must follow her leading...I know you will miss her...I would miss any of the list of those I read...I feel so close to everyone...everyone stay safe!!
:-D

TJ said...

I can see how you would mourn the loss of this blog...I too stopped by...but she must follow her leading...I know you will miss her...I would miss any of the list of those I read...I feel so close to everyone...everyone stay safe!!
:-D

Homemaker's Heart said...

Hello Ms. Marion~ You are so kind! I stopped by to see what you're up to, and lo and behold my name was in your blog. Your so kind, and all the lovely supportive comments from your blogging friends...Thank you.

Ms. Marion I must have missed your letter you wanted to send. Would you mind re-sending it?

You are such a wonderful friend.

Hugs,
Dee

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Marion, I have not been hearing from you lately and see you have not posted lately either. Is everything okay? Just wondered..Miss reading your blog...

Annie said...

It's always hard to say goodbye, isn't it. I had the same thing happen. But the person who ended her blog still comes by to look at mine, and leave comments, so it hasn't been a total goodbye.

Best wishes.