Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER BLESSINGS......

I was trying to decide on a suitable picture for my Easter post, then, whilst in church last week, my eyes fell upon our beautifully embroidered knelling pads....

I selected two.... the first one conveys the perfect Easter message and the one below depicts just how our countryside is looking right now.....
crystal clear blue skies, green pastures, tress heavy with blossom and sheep with their lambs quietly grazing in the fields.

Wishing you a most blessed Easter. May this be a day of reflection on what the Easter message means in each of our lives.


Marion

11 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Thank you Marion, and blessings to you. Looks like spring is arriving beautifully clothed in your little corner of Wales. Those kneeling pads are wonderfully decorated. I like them.

Mountain Mama said...

These are beautiful Marion and what a super idea. My knees get sore if I'm on them very long.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter too.
Hugs!

auntpearl said...

It is so lovely that you have such nicely embroidered pads. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Take care.
Hugs,

Willow said...

Happy Easter!

mrspao said...

Happy Easter! Church kneeling pads are so lovely. I have spent many a happy hour looking at those in old churches.

Elzie said...

I have never seen kneeling pads before but it seems to be a great idea especially when you get older, to protect your knees.
Hope you have a nice day.
Love Elzie

DeniseinVA said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter Marion. Lovely post!

Sigrun said...

Nice Knellingpads, Marion. You have done a lot of work und and around the house the last month. How wonderful, that you had help from the familiy. We all have left hands and need some workers.

Sigrun

Betty said...

Sweet Friend Marion,
What beautiful handiwork on the kneeling pads!

I have been so remiss about visiting the last couple of weeks....

Still admiring your kitchen...John and Rog really did a wonderful job...

Love you,
Betty

Gilly said...

Thank you for calling in at my blog. I loved those kneeling pads - I also loved the idea of you hoofing it out of the church clutching two kneelers!

I shall call in again to your blog!

Tea said...

Lovely Marion :)
Wanted to stop by and say a long overdue hello to you!

Tea
xo